2022 will be a very crucial year for most of us wanting to recover back from the pandemic woes and set ourselves up for success in the new normal.
There are many things dynamically changing in the post-pandemic world. Lots of professions and jobs will require new skills, tools, and technologies. So, we have to adapt to the needs and advantages of a hybrid work environment. Specifically for sales, the pandemic has been very challenging. Yet most selling teams have found their ways to beat the lockdown limitations. They have been able to continue to grow their sales continuously.
The new dynamics of virtual selling are going to further disrupt the sales cycles in 2022 and beyond. And to make sure we are up to it, sales professionals would need to create their own learning paths to continue to adapt and grow.
Here are a few learning programs and courses. Therefore, these could be really helpful for you to plan your sales learning path for 2022:
1) Sales Training: Building Your Sales Career – Learn about the fundamentals of inside sales and how to sell with a consultative mindset. Enroll Now
2) Connecting with Sales Prospects – Learn how to run high-impact meetings, ask better questions and handle objections. Enroll Now
3) Sales Prospecting and Lead Generation – Learn the tools and techniques used in sales prospecting and lead generation. Enroll Now
4) Boosting Productivity through the Tech Stack – Learn to enhance your productivity and streamline your workflow by enrolling in the Boosting Productivity through the Tech Stack including CRM & Sales Intelligence Tools.
Paid Courses (Under $100)
1) B2B Sales, LinkedIn Lead Generation & Cold Email Sales – Business to business high ticket sales and marketing to sell to large companies, generate leads, and large customers Enroll Now
3) B2B Sales Objections Simplified B2B Sales Skill – Learn How to Handle the Most Common Sales Objections, Over the Phone and in Person! Enroll Now
4) Executive Presence on Video Conference Calls – Expert advice to look and sound confident, collected, and smart on your next conference call or video presentation. Enroll Now
Paid Courses ($100 – $500)
1) Online Sales Pitching – Practice how to deliver successful video-based sales pitches on Zoom, Skype, Webex, Teams, and more. Enroll Now
2) Managing Sales Armies – Post-Covid (Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode) – Learn how to enhance the productivity of the sales force. in the post-covid world.
Paid Courses (Above $500)
1) Mastering Sales: A Toolkit for Success (Kellogg School of Management) – Get ready at a moment’s notice for any sales conversation or opportunity to connect with a customer. Enroll Now
2) IMPACT Selling (Brooks Group) – Six simple inside sales steps that then you can easily remember and apply to every opportunity. Enroll Now
3) Virtual Selling – How to Build Relationships Online (Dale Carnegie) Enroll Now
Well, this is not the most exhaustive list. But definitely something you can get started with planning your 2022 sales learning. We may have been able to put up the best courses that we know here. Do comment and recommend sharing some of the courses you have found. It will be great for the benefit of the larger sales community.
Let us all learn and grow into the new normal together in 2022. Cheers!