Zipteams is a customer conversation intelligence platform that helps you keep all your customer conversations in one place and derive growth insights from it.
Start your customer & partner meetings on Zipteams meeting rooms to not lose any context, intent, or needs about them and use them to engage them better and make more fruitful business conversations.
Let’s get you started in just 10 steps:
1. Go to zipteams.com and click on Signin at the top right
2. Click on Signup and use your business google email (in case you are on Gsuite) or your business email to signup on Zipteams. Using Google email helps you schedule your meetings directly from your Google calendars, so use that if you are on Google suite.
3. That’s it, you are all set to use Zipteams. You will see a screen like the below once you signup and you can start having your conversations by adding customers & contacts.
4. Click on Add Customer to add your first contact/customer.
5. You have your first contact added, check out the below red highlighted markers to know how you can schedule your first call and edit details about your contact.
6. If you are using Google calendar (https://calendar.google.com), you don’t need to add your contacts manually. Just install Zipteams Google Workspace Addon using the link below. In case your organization has already installed it, you will see it on your Google calendar as shown in step 7 already.
7. Now refresh your Google Calendar, on the left you will see the addon installed. Click on Authorize to signin on Zipteams. You can do it only via your Google business email.
8. Once you have successfully authorized the addon, you will start seeing Zipteams as a video conferencing option when you schedule your meetings on Google calendar. Simply choose that and the conferencing link will auto-generate which will be sent to your contact. All your scheduled meetings on Zipteams will automatically be created on your Zipteams dashboard.
9. Now just do your meetings as you normally do, your customers join the meeting using the link directly from their browsers (No installation required :)).
The best part: Zipteams will provide you with intelligent nudges about your contact before and during the meeting.
10. All meetings on Zipteams are by default audio-recorded & transcribed. You will get the full audio recording and also deep analytics about your meetings on your dashboard.
So you don’t have to worry about any notes taking and rather get insights into your participant’s sentiment, their questions and next steps on the ‘Insights’ page about your calls as shown below
That’s it. You are good to get started with Zipteams.
Do note that you will start getting these intelligent insights as you complete 10-12 calls on Zipteams. So get started and have customer conversations intelligence become your next biggest growth driver.