Zipteams helps you quickly connect with high-intent website visitors over an instant video call.
This reduces your time-to-demo from an average of 3 days down to just 20 seconds!
Total setup time via GTM: < 5 mins
If you’re new to GTM or want to brush up on your knowledge, refer this.
1. Sign up on Zipteams.
2. Navigate to “Setup” -> “Setup Meeting Widget” -> “Instant Meeting Setup”. Click on “Configure”.
3. Adjust the look and feel of the widget as per your website theme in the “Widget Look” section.
4. Configure the behaviour of the widget in “Widget Control”. Make a note of the highlighted tag in the “Tags for user allocation”.
By default, this tag should be “instant-meetings”. You would need to allocate the same tag to members of your team who shall be active for taking instant video calls.
5. Make a note of the meeting URL created for your workspace in the “Web URL” section. This will be required to configure the GTM Tag.
6. Navigate to “Setup” -> “Invite Your Team”. Ensure that the relevant members of your team, who will be active for instant video meetings, have the required tag (refer point 4).
You can use this screen to make changes to the tags or invite new members to join your Zipteams workspace.
7. Go ahead and activate your toggle, so that you’re available for Instant Meeting requests. In case this toggle (and that of all other members who are tagged) is off, then the widget defaults to a Calendar Slot Booking view.
8. When a new meeting invite comes from a prospect (after you set up GTM in the next section), the allocated salesperson shall get the notification on the Zipteams Dashboard.
To not miss any request, you can also install our Chrome Extension, enabling you to toggle your availability and receive instant meeting notifications across any window.
1. Open your Google Tag Manager dashboard and navigate to the “Tags” section and click on “New”.
2. Under “Tag Configuration”, create a new “Custom HTML Tag”
3. Paste the following code in your tag.
Ensure you replace ZIPTEAMS_MEETING_URL in the code below as per the URL noted in step 5 of your Zipteams setup.
Also, Based on how you want the widget to show up on your screen, you have 2 options.
Load as a centre-screen popup. This is great for maximum attention capture!
For Option 1, use DISPLAY_TYPE as InitFullFrame in the code snippet given below.
Load as a floating icon on the corner of a web page. Use this when you want the widget load to be subtle.
You can control the location from “Widget Control” in your Zipteams setup.
For Option 2, use DISPLAY_TYPE as InitWidgetButton in the code snippet given below.
4. Set up your triggers when you want the tag to be fired.
One useful trigger could be inviting prospects for an instant conversation when they spend more than 20 seconds on the pricing page. Here’s how you can set up this trigger.
5. Once you save the tag with the necessary triggers, your GTM setup should look something like this.
6. That’s it!
You’re all set to engage your customer instantly on your website and convert more high-intent leads to demos.