Zipteams is an intelligent virtual selling platform.
It enables you to have your customer calls from one place and generates vital insights to contextualise and improvise on your sales conversations.
Zipteams automatically captures customer reactions and responses to your sales pitches.
Zipteams enables you with automatic capturing of the most important parts of your sales conversations.
When you do your sales conversations on Zipteams, you don’t need to manually capture every information discussed during your sales conversations in your sales diaries or your CRM. It further powers you with important customer reactions, sentiments and needs analysis to tailor your sales conversations accordingly.
Most importantly, Zipteams is powered with continuous language learning & insights generations models which keeps on improving as you do more and more conversations via Zipteams making sure every minute you spend with your customers gives you more selling intelligence going forward.
Zipteams enables you to do your customer conversations on its own conferencing platform.
As you do your conversations, Zipteams automatically tracks customer responses and reactions on your sales pitch keywords which are preset for your organization.
Your Zipteams dashboard gives you analysis of these keywords for each individual customer for you to contextualize your further conversations with with customers accordingly.
Using Zipteams is pretty much how you use your calendars or use your phone dial. Just 3 steps:
1) Add your customers with minimal information, we offer integrations with CRM & Calendar as well. Reach out to us if you would want us to enable that for you.
2) Schedule your next meeting on Zipteams with your customer and send the invites with meeting details to them.
3) Join the calls via Zipteams dashboard. Customer joins the calls from the unique meeting links sent in the invite itself.
Post your calls, your meeting conversations are processed and insights are visible to on your dashboard itself.
You can add a new customer by clicking on the floating ‘+’ icon on the conversations page.
A form will open up enabling you to add basic customer details including Customer Name, Primary Contact and Primary Contact Email. You can choose to keep Customer Name and Primary Contact Name same if it is an individual who is your customer. Once you save this form, new customer will be added and you can start having conversations with them.
To add more details about the customer, search for that customer and click on the 3 vertical dots icon at the end of the customer. It will open a form to add other details about the customer.
Use the Next Conversation column on the Conversations page to setup a new meeting with a customer.
Select the date and time for the meeting and share the invite with the customer via email or text channels as per your preference.
Meeting joining details including meeting URL and passcode is shared with the customer when you schedule your meeting and send the calendar invite.
In case, you want to share the meeting details manually with the customer, click on the vertical ellipsis (3 dots) icon and click on share. It will open a popup with the meeting details and option for you to share the meeting details with customer via email or text channels.
Zipteams base algorithms provide a 70-80% accuracy on its keywords analysis and transcription.
However, the NLP algorithms used have their own learning loops and the accuracy improves significantly as you do more conversations via Zipteams.
In case a participant is having issues with their audio/video or not able to screen the shared screen please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
Follow the steps here or share the same with participants to fix the issue: https://zipteams.com/troubleshoot-audio-issue
If the issue still persists, request the participant to try from another device (phone or laptop). Do report the issue to us on chat and help us solve for it for your next meetings.
Zipteams meet uses a Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) conferencing layer to enable video and voice connections. In case you face any issues in voice or video while using Zipteams meet, request your IT team to enable the below ports for meet.zipteams.com (IP – 18.104.22.168).
1) 80 TCP HTTP/Websocket
2) 443 TCP HTTP/Websocket
3) 4443 TCP meet videostream for very restrictive environments
4) 5222 TCP XMPP
5) 5269 TCP XMPP
6) 5280 TCP HTTP and SecureWebSocket connection (SSL)
7) 5281 TCP HTTP and WebSocket connection
8) 3478 UDP/TCP STUN/TURN Port forwarding to turnserver
9) 5349 UDP/TCP SSTUN/STURN Port forwarding to turnserver
10) 10000-20000 UDP/TCP meet videostream RTP
11) 10000-20000 UDP/TCP TURN server media
Do connect your IT team to our support team in case they need help with enabling these ports.
If you are joining Zipteams meeting from the company’s side, do ensure you signup/signin before joining. This is needed to ensure we are able to provide you with accurate analytics of your customers.
‘Join as a particpant’ section is only for the customers.
Please follow the steps below to join the meet as a company user:
1) Click on the meeting link in your calendar or from your Zipteams dashboard (in case you are the owner of the meeting)
2) You will see meet joining page, in case you see at the bottom of this page a section saying ‘Join as a <Your Company Name> Team member, it means you are not signedin. Click on signin and complete the process to join the meeting.
3) In case you see the meet joining page with title as ‘Join Meeting’ your name pre-filled, it means you are already signed in and you can join the meeting directly.
4) Do not join as a company user from the section ‘Join as a Participant’
5) If multiple team members from same company join in by correctly signing in, all of them will be seen as moderators. In case you are not seeing your company team member as a moderator, request him to end the call and signin again to join.
If you want to inactivate and delete your account permanently, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered email ID with the subject line – ‘Inactivate & Delete Account’.
Please note once we inactivate and delete your account, you won’t be able to retrieve any of your data and meeting recordings.